When we returned to our guesthouse in the late afternoon, we had an interesting surprise waiting for us. The son of the guesthouse owner had decided to take a nap on our bed. We knew we had received a special deal on our room, but we didn’t realize that we would actually be sharing the room with the family. The boy was lying on our bed in the heat of the afternoon with his shirt off, and we are definitely hoping that he changes the sheets when he is finished. We weren’t sure what to do, so we spent the rest of the evening at the market and working on our blogs.

2 comments:

Debi said...
on

That guy on your bed had a lot of nerve! Did you get clean sheets? It looks like you are having a lot of learning experiences. Good luck in Cambodia. I hope your boat ride goes well.

Darren said...
on

Tanya, Tanya, Tanya. I don't even know what to say. Amy always tells me about your blog so I had to check it out for myself. I have a question. Have you picked up and, thus, had a hard time getting rid of any of the following: bedbugs, fleas, parasites, lice and/or half naked natives? I am itching in my chair at this moment thinking about it.

Find It