Towards the end of our hike, we arrived at another beautiful waterfall. You can climb all over the different levels and slide down the rocks. I was a little nervous to get in the water with my knees, but I tried to pop the biggest blisters, and then Sonja and I got in the water with our clothes. The water actually felt good on my knees and it was great to wash out my sweaty clothes. The only problem was we didn’t have a change of clothes, so we were wet until the next morning. There were several monks who were also visiting the waterfalls, and they wanted to take pictures with us. After we left the waterfall, we headed to a Laos village to spend the night.

1 comments:

Whitney said...
on

Ouch! Your knees make me cringe, Tonya! I'm glad they're getting better. It looks like you two are having such a blast out there! Take care of my mom for me! I wish I could be out there with you guys.

Find It